Westside home buyers love X67 Lofts. That’s the (not-so-surprising) takeaway from a successful Grand Opening that saw a packed house over the last few days—even with some uncharacteristic Southern California weather. Despite rain and even hail, the X67 Lofts model homes were toured, community amenities were explored, and new reservations were made as these Westside luxury condos for sale officially made their debut to an excited homebuying public.
“The number of visitors we had was impressive and steady throughout our Grand Opening, as the sales office, models, and common areas became the most popular spots on the Westside over the weekend,” said Patrice Quishenberry, Vice President of Sales for etco HOMES, builder of X67 Lofts. “The most common comments we heard from those looking to buy a new condo on the Westside were about the thoughtful design of the floorplans, the high-end features, and the community amenities that made them feel like they were inside a hotel. People also commented about how much they love the location in the heart of the Westside.”
It’s that ideal location that first attracted a number of X67 Lofts’ buyers to these new condos for sale. Neighboring Venice is one of the most expensive cities in Los Angeles, putting up a roadblock to those looking to buy a home on the Westside—unless they want to sink a fortune into a fixer-upper. Same goes for Santa Monica. And in both cities, plus Marina del Rey, luxury Westside apartments have some of the highest rental prices in the country, further compelling renters to put that same money into a home of their own.
X67 Lofts allows them to own a new condo while remaining within minutes of Silicon Beach tech shops like Snapchat, Facebook, and Google, and walking distance to some of Los Angeles’ best restaurants, bars, cafes, and shops, plus the beach and waterfront activities.
Buyers looking for new condos for sale have also been enticed by all that these luxury Marina del Rey homes have to offer, whether they are currently renting a luxury apartment in Venice or Santa Monica and want similar high-end amenities, or didn’t know they could find a brand-new condo in L.A. within their budget. The smart alternative to luxury apartments on the Westside offers:
- Contemporary loft-style new condos for sale in Marina del Rey
- Open floorplans with up to1,906 square feet
- Gourmet kitchens with center islands and eating bar (per plan); KitchenAid® stainless steel appliances; Frameless European-style cabinetry; Caesarstone® countertops
- Spa baths with Caesarstone® countertops
- Designer-selected wood- and concrete-style flooring
- Private terraces and outdoor space
- Community amenities featuring a dipping pool with lounges and cabana-style pods; a Residential Services Attendant seven days a week; a community event room; a community fitness room; and an outdoor courtyard with BBQs and firepit
For more information, visit X67 Lofts. You can also add your name to the interest list here to make sure you are kept up to date on phase releases and other important information about these luxury condos for sale in Marina del Rey.